Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thing # 19 - Social Networking

I have now explored the some of the different social networking sites. On My Space I looked at some the the library profiles, profiles of people my daughter knows, and author profiles. Since my daughter has a Facebook account, I didn't stay there long or set up an account. I did register with one of the other social networking sites but have taken the time to create a profile. Bookspoke looked interesting to me because I am a reader. I may decide to register there.

You definitely have access to more information as a member of these sites. I like that your profile can be private and that people must ask to be your friend. I'm not sure just how much I will use a social networking site but I do find the idea intriguing.

No comments: